Tuesday
The pictures for today are all from the north vacation country. So come along for a camping experience.
First...where does one sleep.
The boys all have tents. Different colors but all this size.Two of the boys are pretty neat tent keepers. The third one? At least for this picture session..
The morning saw a garden walk that proved the storm last night was a doozie. Two inches of rain with a lot of wind hit us in a very short time. The look around proved that to be right with some garden flowers lying low. The fennel got a help up with the support that was around a Holly Hock that was on the way gone. Other things just were told to wait. I'll get to it at some point. Other things were just fine so maybe tomorrow will be the final clean up day. I just didn't want to go at it all today.
It's the everything dining room. Card playing for sure. Eating, almost always for sure.Our old teaching team at Forest Dale years ago had breakfast together. It would seem we are to busy to meet at other times so another breakfast has been scheduled for Sept. Carol is hoping for a second hip replacement. There have been many starts and stops to this surgery so we're hoping the hip replacement will be soon. She is in a lot of pain. We had a good time again rehashing stuff and sharing new.
It was home by 11 and I did some knitting for a while. Slow and easy was the word. I returned a call to Ramona who told me she was talking to her counselor. So two hours later I called again and she said she couldn't talk to me. She sounded a bit disturbed. I'll just let her call me next.
At the dock where the ship starts it's trip to Isle Royal. My guess is they are waiting for it's evening arrival.I moved on to the Y for treadmill time and the New.-Step...I think that's the name of the machine. Mendelson and Braham's played in my ear for the whole two hours. Woo. There was a lot of machine work that happened.
Sleepy time for Arnie.
Then it was home again with a little more knitting followed by supper making. So it was a me day. One I needed and one that happened. All is well, all is well. I'm tired tonight but for a good reason. That's so much better than no reason. I'll take it gladly.
Comments
Post a Comment