Saturday. Light in the window.

 An acceptable amount of sleep.  As some of you know, my brother-in-law, Doug's brother is a Catholic Priest living as a monk at the Monastery of the Holy Spirit at Conyers Georgia. .  His day is centered around prayer, the first being at 4 in the morning.  I could attend that prayer service on many of the days of the week.  All my life I have been an early riser.  That's who I am.  And that's who I will be. So...today...up early at 4, shower, surgical spots taken care of, breakfast and the sec. cup of coffee and it's 6:30.  I'll see Doug around 8:30 if I'm lucky!!   The world is full of different people.  

No big plans for the day.  Maybe a short trip to my Soup Kitchen friends if there is any trip out.  No promises made so no promises broken.  Two big whoops for yesterday...lettuce seeds  in the ground.  Easy job and yes...I could be way to early.  But...maybe not.  Gardening is my gambling plot.   It was a 5 minute or less job and I accepted the fact that it was time to stop.  I'll be checking for green!   The second Whoop!   Another walk around the block with Stella.  What a friend.  There was no rain yesterday so I didn't need to be rescued.  

Phone call.  Yes I did call at 12 yesterday.  And...yes they know about me and yes...I'll call you back and No...that didn't happen.  So...I would think the right person to share information was not in the office and MONDAY will be coming for sure.  

As a review...The first diagnoses was an Endocrine Tumor.  Then it was a tumor with breast cancer cells never seen  before on one's head, shared by Dr. Lochrer who is probably in his 60's and has worked with cancer all his life and a leader in the field at IU.  This case was taken to the Tumor board, a board of many doctors who meet weekly to study cases presented.  It was discussed on at least two different weeks if not more.  The primary cancer site needed to be found.  And that seems to be the stumper for now.  It was shared that sometimes that site is never found but never the less, they are still looking.  So...I'll do more probing MONDAY about their probing!.  That's it in a nutshell!!

On a piece of paper stuck to the wall on Dr. Lochrer's  office...the first doctor that I visited at I U...

Life is not waiting for the storm to pass but learning to dance in the rain.  Something good to think about.  

The eastern sky is filled with the colors of the coming day.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday