66

 It's 7 PM and 66 degrees maybe with a breeze off the lake.  Changed to long pants and a better jacket.  It's cloudy right now with a chance of rain tonight.  Most rains are not predicted so it's maybe yes and maybe no.  So what was today like.  Check what was posted for yesterday with  kayaking deleted. Read, slept, walked and played cards once again.  We had icecream at the Fort Store.  That was a first.  

We played a couple of games of Kubb.  It's a great yard game that one can become proficient in quickly.  The WiFi is really slow for picture up loads so one will need to do.  

Tonight the JB family will begin packing for home.  The camp kitchen will come down and tomorrow morning the tent will be next.  The hope is that they will leave the campground no later than 10 after their last pancake breakfast at our dining fly.  It's always a sad time but the plan is to do this all over again next year.  We will make a trip to the Jam Pot for cookies to take home to the Carmel kids.  


Comments

  1. The time goes too quickly! I want super powers and make it sllloooooooowwww doooooowwwwwwn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done a great job posting. One picture makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree about the posting - I never would have known about the Wifi problems if you had not let us know. Now I have a better idea about how heroic your perseverance was.

    It felt as if I was with you all this year. Thanks so much!

    I saw nothing about Pebble Beach. Did I miss the entry?

    Now I get to look forward to Kimmy's drop of two weeks worth of posts in one or two days.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday