S L O W

 There was a promise of a report.  So here it is.  Slow it was.  It's good to have one of those now and then.  It was a book day with plants.  The herb book got me thinking and thinking and then doing it all over again.  What will get moved, what will end up in the garbage?  I'm thinking.  At least for now the plan is in my head not making any muscles sore.    

The mixed flock of birds appeared early yesterday morning and then took the party to some other place.  I hope to see them today but they never can be trusted to show up.  Food is waiting and soon the ice will disappear from the birdbath.  The welcome sign is out.  

PT is going well but today's session has been canceled.  Not my choice but if Michael is not available for vestibular training I'd rather just skip the session.  He is full of information about that specialty.  

So I



would imagine today will include another library visit with gardening books returned and more arriving at my rocker.  

Tonight will be a trip back to choir practice.  Sunday we will celebrate MLK weekend with Angela Brown singing at church with us performing a wonderful rendition of We Shall Overcome.  Woo...that takes me back to my Chicago marching days in the early 60.  A good memory not to be forgotten. 

Happy to say that the soup is holding out.  Last night it was split pea and ham served in a Dennis bowl.  Yum, yum.  Soup get's better with age.  Well, just a little age.  Lucky for me, ONE bowl is left!  

Doug will need to be happy with Chili or 12 Bean.  He is easy to please.  




Comments

  1. Looks good! Those are big pieces of ham, so we know it is not from a can!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday