Winter is trying.

 Yes...trying but I think a little more effort needs to be made.  We've had some cold but where is the snow.  iPhone says snowflakes and one can easily miss them if not looking out the window ALL the time.  So a bit more of try would make living a little more interesting.  There is nothing like being snowed in for a few days to create a whole lot of stories. I love the no eggs, milk, and bread at the grocery store story purchased by the no eggs, milk or bread eaters of the world.  

The two-room switches are completed.  Now it's on to their closets.  So fortunate to have doors that cover everything for now.  The trouble is that the MIND knows what's behind the (green?) door.  I'm sure that green door comment dates me.  


All is ready but at this point I not certain what the ready will be.  Looks like fun work to me whatever it is.

Thinking about doing and then proceeding to getting it completed happened this time.  Woo.  Makes me proud.  Sorry!!! My mother...pride goes before a fall!  Maybe PT will help this time.   In a few minutes I'm off to I U North again.  This time my suggestion and the Dr. agreement for a stress test.  Just checking.  I need the facts if they can be found.  They are important.  

So this afternoon some time in the closet.  Maybe a 2 mile trip to Nora's Goodwill could end the day.  Maybe not. Time will tell as it always does.  

Comments

  1. Is that the Jared's old room? Did you find more pennies in the carpet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Lela,
    I can't believe you pared down your two rooms getting rid of all that stuff. Looks great! What does Doug think about your handy work? Does he want you to help him do the same for his?

    WHAT DID YOU DO WITH ALL THE STUFF YOU GOT RID OF??
    DID YOU CALL THOSE BEEFY FIREFIGHTERS TO COME GET IT?

    Your comments about snow have lead to a morning filled with the stuff coming down. Be careful what you wish for...you might just get it.... and we did!

    Just finished a MG zoom lunch and learn class on Container Gardening. Always something new to learn about containers, soil, fertilizer, water and plants.

    Know your stress test will yield answers and the rest of the day will be spent well doing exactly what you like......SJ

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday