Interesting Day for a Tuesday.

 A wonderful night of sleep after the Sunday night crazies.  This morning I got the urge to dig out some euonymus.  The stuff I don't like.  I'm replacing that stuff with Blackeyed Susans.  Something that will bring a bit of color to that area later this summer.  That's finished.  


                More Dianthas and Tymne are showing their stuff.  

                        And yes, the Noah pond still exists.  


Zinnia report.  The true leaves now are beginning to be seen.  Yeah.  They are growing slowly but surely.  That's good enough for me.  It should rain tomorrow.  


At 11:30 I met my long-time first-grade teaching team friends from nearly 30 years ago having taught together at Forest Dale El.  We try to have lunch together just about every month visiting a new restaurant almost every time we are together. This time it was Cafe Buondi.  

Then it was back home again to watch Doug sort through more copper that we will take back to the UP in July.  



One last batch of potato soup before the summer gets hot.  It's onions, garlic, celery, potatoes, and celery salt with chicken broth.  So delicious with yes...a whole lot of starch.  The immersion blender's trick happened after the picture was taken. 

I cut some tomato cages down and got them in place to prop up the Queen of the Peraire.  I got the wire cutter to do a great job.  It takes a good grip with pressure.  Tall made the cages ugly.  

            The False Indigo is starting to bloom behind the Queen.                              I'll add a picture of that on the next blog.   



An Oriole report will tell you that we are seeing both Mr. and Mrs daily.  It's most interesting when I'm outside hearing them before I see them.  Noisy birds they are.  What an explanation mark in the garden.  


                   So an interesting day of a little of this and that.  

And a huge interesting that Sprectrum has once again by Thursday afternoon got us online.  Problem...water in the line and a new modem.  Let's hope this will be the last of the visits for a long time.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday