Monday.

 The morning out of bedtime was early again.  Wordle and Crossword was successful in due time. 


My cute little guy seems to be pretty happy with his succulent near by.

 Palm Passion  Sunday will soon be here.  Seven different scripture readings on Palm Sunday are identified as part of the last week of Jesus' life.  The second reading is about Jesus overturning the tables of the money changers.  I have not been happy with that visual so this morning I made money changer bags.  5 different one with interesting fabrics that I thought yesterday I didn't need and pitched in the recycle bag.  So I dug them out and now have interesting money-changer bags.  Surprise!  What fabric I thought I didn't need I needed about 12 hr. after that got pitched.  One can never be sure.  

                                        Once again fabric was nearby for money bags.


I was off to church a bit early and that was a good thing.  Julie appeared and it proved to be a busy, busy morning.  We had worked some yesterday and this morning the beat went on.  Changes are everywhere.  Julie is such a great worker and one that challenges me to "keep up". Two and one-half hours of hard work did me in.  We visually are ready for Lent in all worship spaces and the west entrance.  

The Sunday worship services now are clear with visuals that will support each Sunday's sermon.  Conversations with Darren allow me to think both of us are holding the same kite string.  That makes it all work. I left the church around 12:30 happy to be on my way home.  

In the afternoon I had a great visit with Kathy who came to shop for baby bibs for our mutual friend Karly's coming baby.  The baby, yet to be seen already has a name, Riley.

                  Kathy's selections.  Small, medium and large should take care of Riley for a while.

Later in the day I continued on with baby bib making that I had started yesterday.  I've got to stay on this for a while.  Babies continue to happen.  

A great phone call from Jared told us that his first day on the job now with Cortiva, a spin off of agriculturally noted products from Dow went well.  Cortiva's main headquarters are here in Indy.  They are supporting agriculture programs with Ampath at Eldoret, Kenya. Jared will continue his work with environmental issues in the work place.  

There was TV watching in the evening wrapped in that wonderful warm blanket.  My suspicion was that there was some overworking for the day.  The absence of a back muscle used to plug the head hole during surgery was making itself known.  The back just wasn't working so well and crying ouch! .  I've got to remember that.  Dah!!!  Sometimes I have no sense! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday