Sunday.

 Easy morning and then off to church which was also easy!  Few responsibilities although I got a lot of information about sermons during Lent and more Holy Week responsibilities to think about.  I'm lovin' it.  New things to think about sturring the brain into a new place. 

Eric R worked with me after church with ladder things and tomorrow Julie and I will finish what visuals need to happen for the coming months until Palm Sunday.  My head is spinning with Holy Week activities.  In May plans are bubbling up for a Ukrainian Sunday with music and visuals.  I can see lots of sunflowers perhaps in wreaths, the national flower of Ukraine.  Should be exciting.  

                            The altar flowers were stunning honoring the life of Karen Kay Leonard.  

This afternoon was one of those sleepy no pressure Sunday's.  It was a little of this and that.  Wonderful weather which just pulled me right out of the house to check on things.  
I found little groups of these beauties blooming across the back flowerbeds.  Neighbor Judy sent me pictures of her crocus also in bloom.  I just heard that a huge snowstorm is on the way but I think it will find its way across Michigan.  That's fine with me.  I'll gift it to the JB Russell family.  The temperature predicted for Indiana seems to be on the warm side. 

I sewed the last batch of burp cloths that have been cut.  My conversation with Jenny who received 30  bibs last Sunday alerted me to the fact that all the bibs were snatched up by her nurses who are working in the Well Baby program.  I said ALL?  And she said yes.  The stash here will need to move on to her soon.  I thought I would take a bib break but I guess not.  Jenny's caseload is over 30 babies.  That's a lot of baby for one nurse.  The program goes from the mother's pregnancy to the child's 2nd birthday.  I have no idea how many nurses there are with a caseload.  The only thing I do know is that the program is expanding. 

The report on brother-in-law Rick continues to be good.  Thanks be to God.

Tomorrow the weekdays come in to view with miles to go before I sleep.  Life is full.   I wouldn't want it any other way.   








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday