Tuesday.

 This morning with all the usual things.  Up at 5:30.  Breakfast and then Eric and the ride to the bus stop.  He's really itching to get back on the bike.  The best part of the morning is saying hello to the firstborn.  When I got home I finished the front of all 5 bibs

                        The next five.  Same old tune.  These remain button and buttonholeless.
.  

I had some places to go and I invited Doug to drive me.  Yahoo.  

First it was to Kathy's house to deliver the finished bibs for yet to be born Riley.  Doug hopped out of the car which meant we were staying for a while.  We had a great at least 15 minute conversation with both Kathy and her Eric. We have known them for at least 50 years.  Great choir friends.  Years and years ago Doug helped Eric build their house and I took care of little girl Kara every day while Kathy also worked on the house.  We're really old friends in more ways than one. 

            More little friends spending the day in the sun.  That's the perfect place to be on a Feb. day.

Then it was off to the library to return books and get more.  I get a shot of happy feelings when I visit.  It's such a pretty welcoming quiet place. 

                        Not so many this time.  Books are heavy even in my little wheeled cart. 

After that, it was a church visit to place a purpleMonday-washed cloth for the altar in the Chapel.  There will be three communion services with ashes Wed.  The cloth was stored since Lent 2022 a tad dirty.  


                Mrs. Downy dropping in.  I'm think she is here many times during the day.


After that a stop at the gas station.  And then home for a late lunch.

I finished giving the bibs pretty backs and did a little TV watching.  There will be more embellishment sewing tomorrow.

                                Here is Mr. but Mrs is close by.  They are regulars at the suet!

My back was screaming so I took a trip to Goodwill to look for something that would give the bibs a bit of padding.  Walking was a bit difficult so I didn't stay long.  Bummer!!!  I found one panel of a new drape that had an insolated lining of fleece. with an additional cotton fabric lining and a poly gold front.  My, my!Three layers 36x90 of something I could bib use for 3.99 plus tax.  What a steal.  It's all cut apart and ready to use.  There were a lot of possibilities but I think I bought the best deal.  
                                                      My bargain treasures. That never gets old.

Doug took the garbage out and recycled all the fabric snipping from this week's work.  There always is a lot.  

Stunning warm temperatures with the thought of raking seed pods from under the trees.  I think I'll pass for now.  My back would really protest and I've had enough of that for the day. That body part is teaching me a whole lot.  I think it's having a temper tantrum. 

Soup for supper time and the evening livin' was easy. I don't know about the geese but I'm sure they were near somewhere.  Take care...I love you all whomever you are. 

Comments

  1. "My back was screaming so I took a trip to Goodwill" - wait a minute! Wouldn't a better sentence be, "My back was screaming so I lay down, so I applied heat, so I took some Ibuprofen, so I sat on the porch and watched the woodpeckers until my back eased up." No wonder your back screams with all that coming and going! ! !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday