A little cooler Thursday.

 Well, last night was a 3 1/2 hr sleep.  Not so hot in my opinion.  I just need to remember the two nights before last night.  So today there was nap time that just happened easier than I always expect.  Wordle came on the third try with only two letters known to me.  Now that's not bad.  A wild guess got me to the goal.  Crossword was an easy one.  I think there were no errors.  That is a testimony to how easy it was. 


The morning was spent with the stoles and I really think I'm finished with the hand needle work and ready to start the put-together phase.  Not to anxious to start that process.  I have got to have my ducks in a row.  All things blowing in the same direction. I have all the parts.


                                           I took this picture outside and the colors are better.                                                      A Latin cross with three nails and three drops of blood.  My interpretation.                                      Now I'm wondering how this will work in the sanctuary. I guess it is what it is.    

Doug and I took a drive today to pick up the kids from school at noon.  It was to be a short day but that didn't happen.  The short day happens tomorrow.  Dah.  It was a pleasant drive of about 10 minutes to Westfield where The Options school is located.   We'll do it again tomorrow, on their short day.  

I did a short trip to the grocery.  I want to make cookies for the kids so that will happen in the morning.  Had to get those chocolate chips.  




And now for some wonderful news.  Our oldest grandson Jacob heard the news that he has been accepted into the school of music at Michigan State University at Lansing.  I am so excited for him to start his after highschool life in a field that is of great interest to him. His great-grandmother would be even more excited than I am.  It remains to be seen what financial package will appear.  And now to the world of green and white and the Spartans.  I need to order a Spartan shirt or something.  The decision for the next four years of living depends on the financial package.  The tuitions at Jacobs two favorite places are almost the same, Central Michigan being just a bit cheaper.  

And last but not least, another new thing...Check your mailboxes.  Ours was showing mildew so it got a great soap suds washing.  I want to keep the mailman healthy.  Yours might be the same if it's been in place for a long time, made of plastic, and never been washed. Cookie making tomorrow for those young whipper-snappers.  More good ball.  Penn State was impressive. 

Comments

  1. Jacob, vcongratulations to you! Quite an accomplishment you have earned for yourself. Everyone is very proud and happy for you. The funds will follow.
    Musical ability ran deep in my family, too, but bypassed me and my children. Sports and athleticism, however, did not. The kids and grandkids also got smarts and grounding along the way which makes life's challenges less harsh and solutions easier. We are blessed.

    With my yard is cleared of winter debris, I now enjoy looking out of the windows. They may need a wash, too, along with the mailbox. Thanks for the tip...SJ

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Monday

3 plus 1 = Jared...Dee.

66