Tuesday.

 Happy to report a better night of sleep.  I'm not feeling like a zombie on this Tuesday.  Another great surprise with wordle with a wild pick of something I didn't know was a word.  But it was!  Go figure! The third try made it happen.  Crossword was successful.  A great start to the day. 

                        Back with us again always soon after the mealworms appear for breakfast.                                                 Mr. almost always takes a bit to Mrs.  But she takes care of herself as well. 

I added more wool fabric, braided and laced.  It's a slow process to make this rug grow. Just like some plants and people.  

                                    It's 14 inches wide and 3 feet long.  It needs to be bigger!

Mid-morning I was off to the yearly eye doctor visit.  I always enjoy talking with Dr. Meyer but today I learned that I needed driving glasses.  Can't see far away like I once could I guess.  I thought long and hard about filling the prescription.  It's more maintenance on the body.  I told him it was worse than maintaining a car.  He disagreed.  Glasses are ordered!  

                            Parsley looking perky and ready to be added to the pot pie tonight. 

I had a long conversation with Heidi about church worship plans for the coming month.  She is up to date on everything. Success feels like all the ducks are lining up.  It's happening again. Heidi is the leader of the Worship and Arts team and helps with visuals as well.  Lynda M. is going to put a  "money plea" for visual arts needs in North Notes next week. It's our only ask for funds all year event. Palm Sunday palm costs are around 60.00.  I haven't a clue about Easter at this point. It usually is around 100.00

I stopped at Needlers on the way home from Noblesville to buy a pot pie that Kat makes to sell. That made a very yummy supper.  Thanks Kat.

                                Getting anxious to try something new.  It's a repeat at some point. 

The afternoon saw more braiding and a couple of inches added to the rug.  Slow and steady at a turtle's pace.  And the plants I "took care of"  went back to their owner Sarah Ellen.  We had a great visit hearing more about the programs in Eldoret so beautifully nurtured into life by Joe and Sarah Ellen.  Sarah Ellen's Child Life program much like the one at the Riley Hospital is a champion for hospitalized children. Very few exist in the whole of Africa.  I stopped on the way home at Goodwill finding the perfect tractor for a buck that will be sent on its way soon to soothe a troubled hospitalized child.  More to come.  The beat goes on. 

                                    I've got to keep shopping.  Bargains aplenty at Goodwill.
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday

3 plus 1 = Jared...Dee.

66