Saturday

 Busy day again with all the usual early morning stuff.  The crossword was murder.  Didn't finish it in the morning but worked again in the evening.  

I planted seeds way too late so next year I've got to get with it. Such a pretty blue true to the real flower.

I needed to be on the way to church by 8:40 for Bread and Bowl once again.  For a while there were 4 of us, than 5 and finally 6 for just a little while.  All are needed for sure. 

                                        Yes, you are correct.  Another pretty Cosmos.
 

Once again we did 54 carry-out meals and 36 eat-in meals.  We need more food so some of the carry-outs became eat-ins.  It's always a Guess Who Is Coming to Dinner event.  Before I left church I did a check of the sanctuary.  It's ready for service tomorrow.  Flowers arrived, candles are all in place.

The flowers this week celebrate the 90 birthday of Bob Schilling, our director of music for more years than I can remember.  I think it's more than 40 years.  There's a celebration in the Gathering Center next Sunday!  

The rest of the day was pretty easy.  For some reason, maybe three come to think of it I'm dragging lately.  It could be medicine, age, Knee PT or maybe something I don't even know about.  So I'm putting it on the shelf to think about later.  I don't need any more thinking clutter going on in my head.  

    The finch feeder is filled again.  I love hearing their little chirp just outside the kitchen window.

Doug and I made a trip to Wild Birds.  Double points this weekend so we stocked up with the hope this will cover part of the winter.  W B is such an interesting place to visit.  I was doing some Xmas shopping but I left it all there.  

A little football this afternoon.  The Spartans wore out.  Another loss.  Boo Hoo.  


                                                    The grasses are starting to bloom.

Tomorrow is a church day with scripture reading by Lela Russell.  My favorite thing to do.  But it means an early arrival of 8 am.  That goes with the territory.  We are scheduled to get our Covid booster in the afternoon.  My Sunday hope is there will be no line causing us to wait.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday