Thursday.

 Another day at the beach.  I've renamed the sewing machine.  That's the only way I'll get to the beach.  Do you think that will work?  Probably not.  I had a goal in mind and when that happens it usually means a long work day.  


                                                                Do I wish for? You bet. 


Today was a day that proved that 11 cover-ups can happen starting from zero.  And I finished at 4:30.  But it was putting the peddle to the metal or something like that.  So I finished up with 50 completed waiting for a delivery on Sunday.  And the goal is to figure out exactly what the 130 or so really is!.  

                                                                        The latest stack of 11 

Nothing happened in the kitchen and I'm really getting hungry for ginger snap cookies with a glass of cold milk.  Milk is easy.  Cookies need a little effort.  That should be on the do list for tomorrow.  We did a pick up of Eric tonight.  It's Thurs evening and Andrew continues to enjoy singing with the church Cathedral Singers. So he is on his way south and Eric is on his way north.  Nary the two shall meet. We're the Thurs. folks filling in.


                                   Did I say I wanted to do this? It's time for this ride to be over. 

I've heard that readers have enjoyed the picture of Wyatt and Doug reading together.  The book is one of many Garfields Adam brings camping for Doug's enjoyment.  A great caption for the picture might have been, come on Doug, turn the page.  What's going on next with that darn cat?  Doug has broken many rules with Wyatt when they are together, Wyatt knows he can get away with a lot that he never challenges when he is with his Michigan family.  Smart dog. 


We heard some disturbing news this afternoon.  A car had run into Second Presbyterian Church causing a fire. in the large south entryway of the church.  There was a whole lot of smoke and flames.  A very large rose window is in that area along with the organ and choir loft.  Second Pres is the largest and oldest Pres. church in the city with a large congregation.  Not many details are available at this time.  Reminds me of the fire in Notre Dame which was so much worse and disturbing as well. .  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday