Sunday

 Today was the day to meet back up with those who had traveled the trip with me last Sunday.  It had to happen at some point and it wasn't as bad as anticipated.  They knew more about it than I did.  I would say the church family came through with flying colors.  And I survived the morning without any harm.  From John cutting the live stream to Mark and Heather providing music till everything quieted down again, I would say all did a yeoman's job of filling in during the EMT time. I am more than grateful. 

We scheduled some things that usually happen during Holy Week.  And the rest of the week will be just fine with helpers.  

The afternoon was once again full of basketball, this time the biggie was Purdue which was a run away game with Utah State.  They have made it to the sweet 16 pretty easily.  


A short walk told me that the Ginger was showing up.  It's such an interesting hardy plant.
The leaves need to unfurl. Such pretty veining. False Solomon Seal is popping out of the ground.

        Once again the birds were at the feeders with the male Finch beginning to show a little color. 


                                        And of course the blue birds were back.  That's a great sign.  

A picture came from Michigan that proves that once again the Michigan Russell's have been busy.  I would say Kimmy is at the wheel and the whole family being involved in packing the kiln.  It takes lots of transporting to the barn when the pottery get's baked for a long part of the day in a very hot oven.  Not an easy trip to make with so many pieces
                                    I see salt pigs, bowls with handles and even a two handled mug. 

A phone call came this afternoon scheduling the PT evaluation tomorrow for noon.  We'll see how that goes.  I'm getting a little more steady but I don't know if I'll pass the muster.  I'm having some difficulty with my leg.  I absolutely fell flat a couple of hours after getting home.  My knee just went away.  I suspect something happened in the transport.  But it's better than it was.  That's important. 

Prime delivered my bras this afternoon so I'm back in business.  Little by litttle but the outside church clothes of last Sunday are NO more. I'm not sweating the small stuff and that was all small stuff when compared to life !  So on to the week that is waiting for me. Rescue the perishing care for the dying.  Thinking of the Middle East for one place.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday