Thursday

Kimmy did it again.  She guided me to the spot where now there is a change made in the blog settings  allowing comments.  If you had a google account you could do that already.  At least  that's what I think I'm reading.  So comment away when you want to.  Will be fun. 


                     I'm looking forward to a whole bunch of different zinnias this summer.  

Finger report.  It's doing fine with a major clean up today. One reason for no butterfly but a small club is to pad the site.  Typing is improving.  The day brought more sewing with four more bags completed and one waiting for velcro which should arrive tomorrow via Amazon.  Another package of D rings should be included to finish up a few cover ups.  It's been a busy sewing season with some new challenges that keep the sewing room interesting.  I must dig through my fabric for more options.  


Lots of meal worms are disappearing again.  Most of the time it's because the pair of Blue Birds are having breakfast, lunch and dinner. 

This morning, I met Eric again with more son time at the bus stop.  Then home for breakfast with a trip up the stairs to the sewing room with what you have already read.  There are two chicken bags, one caterpillar bag and a sunflower bag.  The owl bag is waiting and tomorrow there should be a couple of butterfly bags.  This project tempts me to see JoAnn again looking for unusual prints.  So far I've been anchored at home. 

                                                    We're seeing more and more of these every day.  

Lunch happened and change of scenery with a walk outside.  I didn't stay long.  Soggy dirt keeps me inside.  Then it was back to the machine for more messing.  

                I sprayed Holly Hocks today.  The deer love them.  I love them for a different reason.

Late afternoon it was a trip to church for a memorial service for John Drake.  A wonderful man with a life lived to short.  Eric met me at church for his ride home.  Another kid time well spent.  

The evening included more TV time, posting this blog and now and then a nap.  

Comments

  1. I love learning how to do a new thing! Thanks, Lela and Kimmy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We saw a couple robins here the other day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new bags you are making. Kimmy showed me them. Great job! Great job on all of the other things you’ve been making too. Those moms and babies must be so happy. Nice being able to comment again. Kimmy helped with that. She’s such a blessing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday