Thursday

 I'm trying to think what was different today.  Not much.  Maybe nothing.  I got up, ate oatmeal again with nuts and Rasins and drank my coffee.  Took my pills but forgot the poison ones until 10.  I've got to do better on that one.  But I did remember at 10. 

The morning started with marking fabric, then sewing, then trimming, then turning, then ironing, then sewing and another pressing.  There were 22 ready for turning into burps. 

The sewing machine was busy this morning but I'm a bit worried about it.  It could be showing signs of aging.  What a bummer.  I marked and did some sewing on 22 burps.  Then finished 10.  So, there's more to do maybe tonight.  Or maybe tomorrow.  Maybe not!

                                                  Cute little owls on very light lavender flannel.

The afternoon was warm enough for garden work finishing the stone edging around one of the big beds.  I think there is just a tad more hiding under some stuff around some other places. 

                        I love these Superior reminders of many camping trips.  Great memories. 

 I pulled a lot of ivy from around one of the pine trees.  It should be another year before I need to do that again.  I hate it when ivy climbs a tree. 

               I cleared the path once again. I use it to visit with Kathy and Bill. One more pine tree to go. 

There was edging done on another bed and Doug helped me pick up piles of stuff adding it to the B Blues.  And yes, we forgot one of the piles. There is always tomorrow. It's only a day away.


                                        I ran out of rocks. A few more Susans left the premises.                                                                             This area is dry shade.  The worse place to grow things.  

No dizzies today.  I worked in the shade most of the time.  I hope to start on another area real soon which should just about end the cleaning up.  I'm in better shape this year than most. 

            t might not look so messy on the picture but it's going to get a lot of attention real soon.


Today I made phone calls.  We're short on workers Saturday at the soup kitchen.  So trusty Dot is coming in to help.  Blessings on her.  Doug and I have a calendar to mark our appointments so we can eliminate conflicts.  Well, I forgot to post my dentist cleaning appointment.  He took that time, so I rescheduled.  I love to reschedule dentist appointments.  The farther away on the calendar the better!  There were calls to the drugstore for medicine refills.  The phone stuff isn't my favorite thing to do either. I think I'm caught up for now.  

I planned to walk around the block this week with Stella, but I only have one more day to do that.  I'm going to say gardening work is doing the same thing as walking.  Walking might even be the easiest of the two. 

So far you should be able to tell that the energy bucket is big with no holes anywhere.  I'll take it.  But evenings tell me that a good night's rest wouldn't be a bad idea.  I am grateful for many things.  Energy is one of them.  And when it is hard to fine, I'm grateful as well. That happens for a reason.  

Comments

  1. Have you named the creature you are poisoning? I have momentarily (the moment could be anywhere from a minute to a couple of days) forgotten the name you gave the other guy - it was something like Hubert, wasn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Saturday.