Wednesday

 There was a great night of sleeping.  In fact I usually wake up to take a thyroid pill in the middle of the night because there can be no food in my stomach before and after the pill gets there.  I didn't get a pill last night.  Bummer, I guess.  

My Christmas Cactus has turned into a happy little plant.  I thought it was a goner this spring.  They say they don't need much water.  I guess it was more than I thought was the right amount.  I'm not so hot with house plants.  

This morning was the last of three shots taken every two weeks for a month.  From now on shots are once a month. So, Doug and I were off to I U North Cancer Center again.  And with cancer comes unexpected waits just because priorities are always changing at the treatment center.  Taking care of folks just makes that happen.  So, for many reasons, some relating to my medicine, what is a 20 second injection usually means that I'll be at the center for at least an hour.  That's just the way it is.  I use all the happenings during that hour as entertainment, so it is what it is.  Nothing more, nothing less. I use the time to text friends among doing other things. We were back home by noon. 

            There was a long sit at titling my thumbs, but I was happy do have that to do. My view! 

And because the B Blues were still full, I checked the neighbors.  Finding room I filled one of theirs and carried some of the rest of the stuff to the burn pile.  There is another pile waiting for next Wednesday B B day.  


It was cookie time knowing that cookies are the entrance key to the Michigan Russell house. It's just the plain old Toll House cookie recipe but I should be making a change to the Judy Workman recipe.  Hers are the best and I never think of it in time to make the change.  So, the ice cream bucket is full of cookies and the pickle pillows are in the car so now what's left to do?  Pack a few clothes and tomorrow we're off to the north country finally.  We'll be there till Sunday afternoon.  

I hope to see more of these and motor on down to Daliah Hill at some point while we are in Midland.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Saturday.