Friday

 Another day of doing.  First at home and then at other places.  I fetched the paper and snipped three more Dahlia's for the vases.  Remembering, the more I clip, more will appear.  That really works.  The rest of the garden was a joy to see.  So many happy colors for so many butterflies and bees to enjoy landing spots.  

This is a butterfly mystery.  As you can see the butterfly is on the floor in the dining room.  That is where I found it this afternoon..  It hatched somewhere in the house but where and when and why?  It was moving very slowly so the hatching part had just happened.  It's all a total mystery.  Besides this one there were many others in the garden. We just added one more. That's a first for sure.  

I finished another knitted scarf and added it to the scarf basket.  There is one area of scarf knitting when  at one time I would sweat bullets to complete.  Not so now.  I guess after doing so many, my fingers know where to be to keep the yarn from slipping off the needles.  Woo.  I appreciate that immensely.

                                                                            So pretty.  

Then it was on to completing 10 more burps.  That was easy.  The sewing machine cooperated although I think it's telling me it needs a check up. Maybe it can fix it's self like I think computers do sometimes.  The sewing machine has it's own computer inside somewhere.  I think!

The rest of the morning was easy.  The energy bucket seemed to be lost somewhere so I enjoyed doing much of nothing.  

                                                        A resting place for the bumble bee.

There was another tiny meal.  And as I was ready to step out the door to drive north for my time with Ramona, I received a text saying that she was at Riverview Hospital with some issues.  So that gave me the unexpected afternoon off to sit a spell and knit.  This body has been a bit sluggish today so having home time was greatly appreciated.  Low gear in the chair was welcomed.  

There was a very short trip to Aldi's for that good old beef and chicken broth item with some good old fruit that works with sick stomachs.  Doug did a Eric pick up and I did the blog after making supper for both of us.  We'll eat a bit late tonight.  It goes with some of what happened today.  Slow and Easy.  

I think there is a Fever game tonight.  That is one really hot team at this point.  It should be fun to watch.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday

Monday

Monday