Tuesday
What I called a crazy night of rest...4 hours of sleep 2 hours of awake with horrible TV. Then back to bed with another 4 hours of sleep. Nights are very interesting to say the least. Makes me wonder what tonight will bring. But a total of 8 hours of aleep. That's very good.
Today was a garden day. It started around 9 and I made it till 11:30. There should be more happening but today was enough for today. Well at least enough for the morning. The paths look like paths again with weeds scrapped out. That was a big job. I went on to the Herb garden where I knew there were weeds. That garden looks refreshingly better. Then on to the big butterfly garden and mercy...there were so many butterflies landing, then flying and then landing again. It was fun to watch. I've always thought that color invites them in and then the pollen keeps them coming back for more. The air was filled with dancers.
I finally made it in for lunch. My legs were telling me to sit for a spell. Lunch on the patio brought more surprises. Doug and I counted five perfectly formed yellow swallowtail butterflies taking advantage of pink zinnias purple butterfly bush and purple verbena. Three favorite nectar flowers. It seems like a fall day with low humidity, a gentle sun and a slight breeze. Life doesn't get much better adding Sunday's Bach to the music in my head. Such great medicine.
After a busy morning, I decided to bite the bullet and finish the button hole Chasable project. It went pretty fast with no hitches. Done, over, finished. That took about 15 minutes at the most. Darren has his microphone holes. I know...the better to preach with. I wonder what he'll think of next after the next huge project for W W Communion Sun. We really have done that project to ourselves. No input from Darren. It's our fault. I hope to start on that one Friday.
Then there was TV time with my eyes closed. What a great thing to do after a busy day. Regeneration is a good thing. There was some work on the next 10 burps with marking. Supper was prepared early. We were off to meet Eric. It's fun to have your first born in the car again with current conversations happening. I did a short garden walk around clearing away a few things I knew were waiting for me. Women's basketball games included a repeat. They don't interest me. I want what currently is new. Although I must say this repeat was an exciting game.
Tomorrow includes time with Ramona. I'm happy to be a provider when I can. This week was a good one to do that. So the afternoon is support time for her needs. I'll make a stop in the morning for some B12 pills in the Nora area and then at 12 pm I'm on the road again for another eye stop in the 1800 block of Shadeland. I should be home for supper!
Comments
Post a Comment