Monday

 Labor Day.  I didn't do a whole lot of that.  When growing up I can remember some big projects that happened on Labor Day.  A day with a lot of LABOR.  Not so today.  

I did take a turn at the computer going through the steps Eric taught me when it comes to Zoom finding.  I remembered all of it.  Well, for now but we'll see how time takes care of memory.

The garden cart did follow me around but the load collected wasn't so large.  Just a few snips here and there.  There was quite a bit of watering happening.  And there should be more perhaps tomorrow.  The hens and chicks have taken quite a beating.  They need a bit of resuscitation. I hope it works.  

There was knitting and I did produce 10 more burps.  More are marked for sewing  It's always a surprise to me the attack on back muscles after a long time away from the sewing machine. It takes a lot of time to be able to build sewing machine muscles.  So 10 was the limit for today.  

Then there was more knitting and lunch before the afternoon of FiFa games.  USA came though loud and clear.  The opposite of yesterday.  They were on their game today.  

I picked more peppers and the evening meal was stuffed peppers for us.  I'll need to take it slow and easy with probably a half of a serving.  I want a happy stomach.  The opposite kind gets me into trouble. 

There was a little more knitting that went with another football game. Then there will be another sleepy time as usual putting a tired body to bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday

66

3 plus 1 = Jared...Dee.