Monday

 Back home again in Indiana.  Carmel to be more exact.  We left the kids around 9:20 and I was the driver.  A new experience for both of us.  I did about 2/3s of the drive and Doug did the rest.  It's a good thing to split this job between the two of us.  Nothing much happened on the drive except what I call one big exception.  While driving I spotted two deer by the road side.  Now the Mi. Russell's have hit more than their share of deer with more than their share of car repairs.  Jacob score is three.  He has the biggest number.  




I slowed way down having seen them pretty far ahead.  Then one darted across the road waiting till I was nearer from one corn field to another.  The other one turned back but then decided to follow the first one.  I anticipated that so all the bad stuff was adverted.  It helps to think like a deer...MAYBE!



So back home around 3:30 but then directly it was off to I U North for bloodwork.  That didn't work because there was no DOC. order as there usually is.  It ran out!.  So I called his nurse and she sent the order but it was too late to get the draw.  That will happen tomorrow morning at 7:30.  I discovered that the iPhone needed more work so I took the newer and the older to Kat for corrections needed.  Then it was off to McAlister's with supper with the North group.  Woo.  No moss was growing under our feet.  After eating and visiting we were back at Kat's for a pick up discovering they were not home.  They are busy people also.  So now we wait for iPhone news.  If it comes OK.  If not, tomorrow is another day.  


It's time to sit a spell although the car ride involved sitting which included a bit of work while doing that. 

Michigan was busy with buckets of fun and something new happening minute by minute.  I was so happy we could make the trip again.  We saw all three grandsons.  Met some girl friends.  Played card games and stayed forever busy. 


Now if you are wondering where the pictures could be...They are all with Kat and the iPhone at this point.  There are a lot of activities of the weekend to share and that will happen when I get once again the iPhone.  All in due time.  

News Flash.  Noah, Eric and Kat arrived with all that was wrong now corrected.  So that's the reason you see pictures later than expected.  There are more for tomorrow's post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday

66

3 plus 1 = Jared...Dee.