Sunday

 Sing me a simple song.  No...give me a simple day. That was today.  I'm enjoying that.  

It was church day and we left home at 10 getting there a bit early.  I visited with a couple of friends in the Gathering Room.  Then on to the sanctuary at 11 which had a labor day attendance although there were more folks attending than I thought their might be.  There was a baptism and communion and once again Jill preached a super thinking sermon.  She's good at that.  

We headed home and lunch happened and then it was time to knit until the 2 o'clock hour when the USA FiFa B B  team played Italy.  Hanging on by a thread or less is how I would describe the game.  But at the last minute or a bit more USA pulled off a win.  Woo.  It was a breath holder most of the time with a ton of missed shots and other things that really looked sad for our team.  But a win is a win in the book. It's win number 2.  Number 3 is tomorrow.

I moved on to a football game along with knitting and then thought it was time to do a little fabric ripping.  And a little was enough that included one top flannel sheet and another half of a white sheet ready for marking and the sewing machine at some point.  When?  I have no time slot reserved.  I'm retired you know.  

Late afternoon was another moment with zoom and the family from Dallas, Conyers Ga. Nashville, Midland Mi.  and Carmel In.  So there was a lot of sharing and laughing and just catching up on what has happened this month.  

So another good day to add to many.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday

66

3 plus 1 = Jared...Dee.