Thursday
What does one do when the weather is very hot? Not much. So it's been a week of not much with at least one more day to go. Then things should be different. We'll see how that goes. Or we could say it's to be determined.
So what happened today. I set you up for not much leaving the number low. The morning did see another PT session with Diana. She is one tough little lady with hands that are so strong. And she used them mightily finding so many sore spots along the incision line that goes from my ear to the center of my neck. I think she worked on about a third of that line. I wanted to say ouch so many times but she already knew what she was doing wasn't pleasant at all through what her fingers were telling her. But somethings are unpleasant before they become pleasant. This is one of them. Because of a busy schedule for her, unless there is a cancelation next Tuesday, I won't see her till Thursday. I wish that weren't the case but it is what it is. I won't pray for someone to cancel their time with Diana. She's a healer. I wish there was another slot to fill. So, right now the slots are taken by others.
I was so sore after this session, there was no Goodwill stop. I did make my way to Aldi's for some Doug things and a few other things I could use. Then it was home for lunch but not for long. The second stop out for the day was to see Mike who has taken care of my hair for years. I'm looking better, I think. We hope to see the Michigan kids in a couple of week and a hair cut was checked off the to do list before we head north.
Then back home on the ranch and sleep filled the next hour or so. Recently, I learned that my thyroid is slowing down more and more as the years of living continue to stack up. I'm due for a med change that should eliminate a high level of fatigue replacing it with energy. That would please me a whole lot. I'm waiting on a new script. Using a half day for sleep is just not who I am.
The rest of the day was slow and easy. Just what one needs on a HOT Sept day when Fall has forgotten to appear and SUMMER just keeps on taking space.
Comments
Post a Comment