Thursday

 I was hoping to wake up at 5:30 this morning for the USA basketball game in Berlin.  Well, it was 6:30 instead.  Seems it didn't matter too much since the team managed without me to have about the double the score that Hungry had.  I call it a blow out for sure.  So now we're on to I think Saturday.  My memory is going. Onward and Forward.  Go USA.  It seems a bit unfair with USA has a much bigger pool to draw from than the smaller countries.  Well, there's China come to think of it. 

I finished another scarf and watched the clock for a 9:45 PT session.  But...I flunked that time. P T was 10:45.  I guess better early than late.  You have heard early is on time.  I decided with the new free hour I could get to Hobby Lobby for more yarn.  I chose 4 skeins but decided on two when I realized I was there on the week when Yarn wasn't on sale.  Then I was on to Goodwill having 30 more minutes to putts.  Finding nothing I was back at PT for the now 10:45 session. 

I've been having back muscle pain and Diana worked on that for the entire time finding muscles all tightened and sore to the touch.  She worked on that answering a lot of my "how does that work" questions.  I came home with the not much loved yellow band that will work on muscles and pinched nerves.  My new medicine of the week or month or who knows how long.  

Then home for lunch.  The Cancer medicine arrived for the next month pills starting after bloodwork next Monday after we arrive home again.  That is if the body is in a good place recuperating after last months three weeks of meds. 

I got another scarf started with some new yarn and will add it to the car with kitting in mind as we travel north.  There was a little bag packing at one point.  Doug's Friday wash day became a Thursday afternoon wash day.  So clean clothes are either in drawers or in the suitcase. 

I finished another 10 burps and have one more 10 to go to make 100,  More flannel sheets are waiting but we'll see if they have any waiting patience. 

I did a garden walk and discovered a lot of tomatoes needed attention.  I stopped the garbage truck driver and gave him about six of them. Today was to be a rainy day.  Humm.  Where did it go?  So the sprinkler came out once again for a few places that were in big time need.  I hope all who received show their gratitude.  

I made a bank run that included a failed free car wash at Penske.  There car wash wasn't working.  Then it was on to the gas station so there will be no stopping tomorrow once we are in the car on our way to Michigan.

Gina came over for a bit.  We talked about the prairie garden that is in the making facing our house.  It's quite a process killing grass with three times covering the area with black plastic.  Then more steps to come after a summer of grass killing. Next  summer we'll see a cover crop and then the next year should be wild flowers. 

Supper happened and my body with a tight back muscle again was ready for the chair 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday

66

3 plus 1 = Jared...Dee.