Thursday

 Now let me think.  What happened today.  How much have I forgotten by 5:49 pm.  

                                                Rain drops all over the Lamb's Ear plant.  

There was a crazy night of sleep.  My fault.  I woke up at 3 gasping for air.  I forgot to wear my C Pap mask!  It was about 12 inches from me.  I was awake for a while but then slept till 7:30 wearing my mask.  That machine certainly makes a difference. 

So, there was a little TV with some interest in the presses ability to report.  I knitted while listening.  I had good intentions to walk at the Y today but that didn't happen.  There is always tomorrow.  I did all the Michael exercises more than once or twice.  They seem to be helping a lot  but they continue to be needed.  

                    A seed Dahlia that I'm keeping.  Its a bit lopsided but still pretty with potential.                                                                         It reminds me of me on most days.

By 12:45 I was on my way to PT.  Michael is working on a whole lot of things.  There are so many surprise sore spots exposing tight muscles.  He knows exactly where to look or touch I can say.  We're making progress.  I have some new things to do to add to the old things.  There is always homework.

Then I was on to close enough to walk to Goodwill.  I am sick of all the winter things I wear during the day.  They are YEAEA OLD! I found another pink top,  I think I'll look a bit different to myself when the snow blows and the cold wind comes.  I looked at sheets for burps and wish I had added a purple one with white dots to my pink top.  I might go back tomorrow for another buy.  


There have been a lot of change in the Mother=in=law plant this summer.  More little starts are appearing.  This plant likes to be pot bound.  I'll let that happen. I am one lazy indoor gardener.

And would you know, I spotted a chipmunk.  5 minutes after setting the trap we got him.  Doug took him to the park where there were other chipmunks to play with.  There have been very few trips necessary this year.  Who knows why. 

Then most of the afternoon I ripped a lot of fabric folding together enough fabric for 40 some new burps.  Some days that takes more time than I would like.  Today, it was a pretty smooth process coming together pretty fast. I always spend time making sure how I rip gives me the most burps. I think I'll leave any more burp work for another day.  

                                Isn't this a pretty succulent.  I need to refresh this succulent pot.

Supper happened.  Egg salad and tomatoes.  Easy as can be and something a little different.  I did a bit of picture taking.  Tonight is the last regular season Fever game.  Then we'll see who we play first and how long we last.  First round for everyone is the best of three.  Then the best of five and then the best of seven.  Lots of games to watch.  


            This pot took a beating in the hottest part of the summer.  I noticed new growth today.

So Thursday was a bit cooler.  October is almost here and that's when the weather can bring big surprises.  

Comments

  1. My sister (the librarian) likes to receive your pictures when I send them to her. Today she loved the ‘raindrops on leaves’ and said she thinks you should author a garden book with photos and captions! And I agree!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are way to many garden books on library shelves already. Yes and with pretty pictures. That's why I choose them. I must admit I look for new books with new pictures. Visual learner that I am.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Monday

66

3 plus 1 = Jared...Dee.