Tuesday

 Another pleasant temperature day although not quit like Monday.  But there is no reason to complain.  I slept a little longer.  Not the usual 5 something but it was an almost 7 something.  After breakfast I decided it was time to knit again moving closer to another scarf finishing.  

More burps were marked which led to sewing, trimming, turning, ironing and then finishing and folding.  That happened at different times during the morning and afternoon making sure that the back muscles were honored.  They showed better fortitude but still needed to be recognized when tired. I pulled more fabric out and did some prep work adding some cute dogs to the growing burp piles that also included this time cute penguins. 

We took a break for a Doug/Lela trip to Aldi's.  Doug makes that experience so much easier.  He pushes the cart.  I load it and then we both unload it at the register with Doug always making some funny quip to the cashier.. Doug pays while I get all the bags ready for packing.  I pack the refrigerator stuff while Doug packs the rest.  And once again he pushes the cart to the car.  He loves that job.  And we're out of Aldi's almost in but not quite a flash.  I return the cart and he picks me up.  It's a system that really works well for us.  

Then it was off to the drugstore to get the rest of the prescription ordered by Dr. Baker. We got a partial supply two days ago.  

Late afternoon saw another garden walk with some tomato picking.  The humming birds are still here but I suspect they will be on their way south one of these days.  I'm happy to say the Finch stick around for most of the winter.  Well, at least some do along with a few woodpeckers.  

As already mentioned the afternoon had some of the same repeats that I noted for morning entertainment but I added another nap.  It just happens with no planning. Time was spent with FiFa again. Supper was a small salad for Doug and the left over stuff pepper.  And I made an avocado/hardboiled egg/yogurt salad I read about somewhere.  It sounded healthy and wasn't to bad.  I think this was the first avocado thing I have ever eaten in my entire life.  And that has been a very long life at this point.   So another day to scratch off with a little of this and that.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday

66

3 plus 1 = Jared...Dee.