Tuesday
If you read the blog before 9 o'clock last night, you might have missed some beautiful Dahlias. Check back if that is the case.
When something needs to be done...why does it always keep me awake in the middle of the night when done is impossible to do. I slept well in Michigan where it was really impossible to do done. I had left it in Indiana. That was wonderful. Dilemmas should be put on the shelf impossible to reach. Anyway first thing this morning was to get the blood test that was such a hassle yesterday just impossible to do. . And that happened at 7:30 with super results of the test coming my way on the Portal by 9 am. All is pretty good and the medicine can be started again for three weeks. Yeah. Today is starting well. Now let it continue.
I made sure the new blooms of the Dahlias were clipped and arranged for the house. I texted pictures to my sister who has broken two spots in her pelvis a few days ago. I need to see her perhaps tomorrow.
Adam seems to be a giant. We're just short!I spent an hour or so in the garage filling the recycle big gray bin with plastic growing containers. I had enough with what I didn't throw. The gray bin is full. The garage still needs a blow out but I thought I had done enough cleaning for the day. If the energy hangs around I'd like to add to the b Blues for tomorrow's donation. PS. It didn't hang around
We picked up another small garbage can for bird seed storage. One just doesn't have enough safe space when buying in bulk. We discovered the big bulk peanut bags have fewer crushed peanuts. Small bags. More pieces that fall out of the feeders.
There were big breaks in the day of job doing. They came in handy. The last do of the day was another PT. Some things are better. One in particular that stretches the entrapped nerve just isn't showing much improvement at all. I got some "what to expects" from Diana. She worked on my neck finding so many places that were tight and sore. 45 minutes of that kind of therapy over time should really be a big help. Well, that's my expectations. She wore me out and all that I did was be on my back the whole time. Her fingers do so much to promote healing. Doug needed to wake me up before I went to therapy and I immediately fell asleep when I got home.
Simple supper happened and I was done for the day. This Tuesday brought a super done.
So Tuesday has been pleasant. It's been slow and easy on the plus side. Tomorrow should bring more done moments. Thursday it's breakfast with my teacher friends and Friday is the midmorning pet scan and time with Diana. I call this a busy week. They come along every so often.
Monday morning and ready for school. Eli is a Jr.
LELA, YOU'RE JEST GETTING SHORTER AND SHORTER. . . LOVE YOUR PICTURES, , ,
ReplyDelete