Wednesday
Another hot day in Indiana. There have been a few this week but by the end of the week the heat will move on. Well, that's the hope.
When looking at the Dahlias, even though they got a good drink a few days ago it would seem that they could enjoy another one. So the sprinkler was set and that happened. That was about the extent of the morning work. It was shower time and I was ready for another Doctor visit.
That happened and since I was the last patient for the day there was NO rush in the pace of the visit. It was long and fun. How fortunate for me. We had a good visit with a few suggestions to keep me going. There is a bit more homework but not much.
After the visit I decided to visit Aldi's for sherbet. That meant I would pass the Nora Goodwill. And you guessed it...I stopped. That store has been improved so much with simple reorganization. The small space holds a whole lot more without feeling crowded. So I looked for a few things and found them. It's one of the cheapest G W's with super prices. There are apartment servicing immigrants near by and Goodwill takes care of them in a good way. Today was more burp finds with another winter shirt. And I had to take an alternate popsicle box instead of sherbet.
We made a late afternoon run to Wild Birds. We've been out of a lot of food for a while. The birds can use the fields to find good and probably better food. I would say we're stocked for a while. Double points move us to the store. I cleaned out the hanging water bottle feeder. Washed and filled the hummingbird feeders and it took about five minutes to see a hummingbird. So the menu has improved again.
I had to laugh at Doug's attempt to go his regular way to W B's which I think is a bit strange. He kept running into road closures because of the recent flooding. His route takes us right along the river which has seen damage. I told him since he was driving it was up to him to get us there. He hates hearing oral directions coming his way . We made it there and back home as well.
So, the feeders are full. Our tummy's are full and all is well with the world...Sort of!
Comments
Post a Comment