Wednesday
The energy bucket was full this morning but by noon it was totally empty. That means it was an over the top morning. Way over. I should know better but I'm clueless was obvious once again.
The morning started with a little knitting but soon I moved to the sewing machine finishing 10 more burps and starting 5 more. 15 more and I'll have another 100 to donate to the baby Goodwill program. Goals keep me moving.
I moved outside deciding that there were more tired flowers tipping over so the garden cart followed me around one more time till it was filled. There was a trip to the B Blue's and then the hedge trimmers and big snippers came out. It would seem I'm at the beginning of the fall clean up. I worked until I was dripping with sweat and tired was the theme until I called it quits for the morning leaving the cup plants for Doug to get to the b Blue. So the hens and chicks bed looks a little better with two other places ready pretty much for snow to come. So once again big blues will be at the street with offerings probably on a weekly schedule for at least the month of Sept and Oct.
I was whipped. The fan with lunch and a protein drink were called upon once again. The afternoon saw pill containers being filled once again. A phone call came again from the I U pharmacy confirming a new order for Esqali, my cancer pills. I'm all set for another month. The lawn guys came which made me do a quick hose pull out of the yard.
We're planning a trip to see the Michigan family this weekend. And the computer is going with us with the hope of picture fixing. That's good news for me as well as readers who have told me missing photos is not so pleasant.
Supper happened with time to cool off next on the agenda. Tomorrow we will be thinking Michigan.
\
Comments
Post a Comment