Wednesday

 It's the day that marks the middle of the week for me.  Big oops started the day.  I thought it was 6 am but WRONG.  It was 5 after waking up at 3.  Just another one of those nights that happens with no rime or reason.  

                                                                        From the garden.

So, there was breakfast.  Some knitting on a new scarf but not very much.  Checking the calendar reported that I had an appointment for a shot at 9:30.  Well, that was wrong.  Some where it was canceled. So I moved on to H H. looking for more yarn.  Didn't find anything I liked.  Then to a close by Aldi's for crouton making. Good grief.  There was a Goodwill just around the corner so I had to take that in.  The flannel sheets are 6 dollars at this store.  I came home with one and left two hanging. Then back home for sure.  So many detours going and coming it's almost funny.  I feel like I'm running a maze hoping I find the way in and then the way out.  What I thought was open was NOT!  But almost.  Maybe tomorrow.  

                                         Funny little owls with ear muffs. A cute flannel sheet. 

I finished all of the burps that were started marking the first 40 toward another 100.  The afternoon saw 180 take out bags opened for Bread and Bowl.  That will take care of our two Saturdays' in Oct. and one Saturday in November.   I ran out of bags and will pick up a few more to finish out November.  Having opened bags makes gathering items for take out so much easier. 

                                            More plastic black bags for carry out.

Then I picked a few flowers for a visit with my sister.  We had a great together time.  She is and will be for a while living with pelvic pain.  Drugs are helping her right now.  The healing is estimated to take three months.  Not easy but she is one determined sister.  


                                 For my sister Mary K.    Dahlias, Zinnias, Grass, Basil, Chives and more.

Supper was tomato soup again with more home made croutons.  Yum, yum. 

I suppose there will be more knitting.  Maybe a bit of fabric ripping but all remains to be seen. The Fever beat Minnesota.  Fingers crossed for the last game of the season I think Thursday! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday

66

3 plus 1 = Jared...Dee.