Grinding to a halt perhaps.

 This week appears to be the medical wait week.  So the work to be done is to build patience.  That will be a huge job to work at.  So..it could be a planning week.  Plan to get everything necessary in place.  But...send me the name of anyone who knows everything necessary.  I don't think that person exists.  So I'll do my best knowing that the necessaries I don't know about will be filled in when the need comes along.  I hope to make a phone call to Doug's surgeon for some answers. Tomorrow I hope to buy a smart phone.  Wed. there is a previously scheduled Mammogram, Thurs Doug has his monthly B 12 shot and Fri????

So it's a little of this and a little of that.  I might post daily and then again if I don't...Not to worry.  

Pray for the nation.  

Comments

  1. Lela,
    You are never at a halt! I watch you every day (when the garden is growing) outside early and outside late. You are a ball of energy! Thanks for the updates. Keeping you in our prayers.
    Kathy and Bill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you are busy! You are always busy, but now busy in a different area for the time being. Hopefully back to just being busy with the things you love soon. A smart phone....You are keeping up with Jared now. I was so happy when he got his. You will enjoy having it. Praying lots for you and sending you a big hug.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday