Interesting Monday now coming to you on Tues.

 Well it would seem that I've forgotten to write for a couple of days.  Yesterday, Monday the 4th was an interesting day.  I met another doctor.  Dr. Michael Moore.  Goes by Mike Moore.  He's an ENT and I thought that was to be an introduction to my new ENT since my old ENT retired.  Well not quite.  M M is also a surgeon.  That part didn't register so well when reading a bit about him on his web site. .  And the 50 minute plus discussion...mostly his talk was about surgery and Mr. Bump or Lump what ever you decide that's hanging around behind my ear..  It was a very heavy morning of information coming my way.  So much to absorb.  So...surgery could be a possibility having heard that word now from two doctors.  Woo...if that is the case...it would be a very long complicated  piece of work according to MM. There are so many important parts near and around the bump.  Enough said.  Next week on the 12th  a PTC Scan and 14th Precision Genomics  testing to make that decision stick.  Then it's back to Dr. MM. the ENT surgeon. to hear what the plan of action will be on the Monday the 18th.  .

Yesterday a few friends and I met at church to put away Advent and Christmas visuals in the sanctuary and added green banners, to the front of the sanctuary.  It's the ordinary season.  Green will take us to Feb 21...first Sunday in Lent.   Since services are lived streamed the decorating is simple.  The front of the sanctuary is the place to show liturgical seasons of the year with color!  

So today...Probably a little mask making and making an appointment which I canceled last week for my annual eye exam.   I'm going to know myself for sure.  Georgia will be the TV news in the coming days. 

Comments

  1. It's the interim between not knowing the game plan and knowing the game plan that can be trying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure am praying for you for healing and peace. Praying for your doctors to have wisdom too and much skill for what they need to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers from the Umoja family Lela!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday