Ready for Monday

 I'm wide awake, shower over, breakfast over, crossword puzzle over, MSNBC Way to Early over, Blogs read and over...It looks like I'm really over the beginning part of the day and Ready FOR the rest of Monday.  I'm expecting no new news today but I really don't have a promise of that not happening.  So I'll stay in the moment focused on recognizing gifts that will arrive.  Some gifts include watching birds at the feeder while I'm in the kitchen...And perhaps a squirrel in the bird food basket. Gift???   I'm looking forward to what ice might come making everything sparkle when the sun comes out this afternoon. Retired folks have that option.  I need to make a phone call to Dr. Miller's office canceling Tues. appointment because I met with him last Tues.  And I'm going to spend some time thinking about some of my church responsibilities writing information for others to use while I'm out of the loop so to speak.  I'm giving that my best smartly aimed shot  leading to the loop days.  It's one of those "so that" I remember from the Sunday sermon.  So that others can carry on.  

So for a closing thought.  No amount of anxiety changes the future.  Ann Voskamp.  God be near.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday