Sunday before Monday.

 Advent calendars...there are markers that visually tell how many days till Christmas.  

My version...  I received and started taking nutritional drinks 5 days ago.  There is a drink for noon and a drink for supper left in the box..  The box will be empty tonight.  So the marker is not a Christmas Day marker but a surgery morning marker.  Tomorrow is the day with an hospital arrival at   6 am..  

But now for yesterday.  The energy spirt was back on again.   The kitchen floor is beautiful, if a floor is ever beautiful having been  washed and then waxed..  I did some pitching out, straightening up, looking over and scrubbing down.  It was a very good day.  Snow and God took  care of policing  the  outside Thank be to God for  covering a dead looking yard with many flower bed waiting for the miracle of spring, seen from the living room window.    That was so appreciated.  

So today my plan...(maybe God is laughing) is to call a few friends, having good visits over the phone.  Attend church in the computer room and then looking forward for a phone call with my minister hearing a prayer for healing.  It should be a simple day.  ( God are you listening)  I'd like to think that a visit to Wild Birds Unlimited could be on the afternoon schedule.  It's a place that brings so much pleasure.  Birds are friends we don't earn.  Just friends who visit with each other at the kitchen window.  I'm just in the background peeking over their shoulder. 

And now to you...I am so aware there are healing prayers being said by so many people on my behalf.  I am blessed.  God is listening. Most of the pre operation is completed.  The world is waiting and Doug and I and the doctors, nurses, cleaning folks, food service folks, physical therapy team at Methodist are ready.  Pray for those I left out as well.  That is a huge prayer list to remember in the coming days.   


So now for the day...God be near...No...GOD IS NEAR.

Comments

  1. Happy you had such a very good day! You sure had lots of energy. Always a good feeling when things get done and look so nice. I like your comments about the birds. I sure do enjoy them.
    I am praying for you and all those you listed and any you left out too. You are right....GOD IS NEAR!
    We have been praying and we will be praying before and during your surgery tomorrow. Hugs and love sent your way.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday