Early morning celebration.

 Yes, these two Russell's had an early morning 8 am date to finish our Covid vaccines.  We did it.  All of these little mountains we've climbed do have rewards.  2 more weeks and we should be a better good to go couple.  But...all this cold weather?  Home looks pretty good to both of us.  A dear sweet friend brought pads that are used on fresh leg wound so the trip to IU north was successful in so many ways.  Home health care will bring more for my head as well on Tuesday.  That's another little mountain.  

Yesterday I met with a PT instructor.  Evaluations were completed and it's that old balance thing.  I do have a whole lot of time to work on that.  No really good excuses and getting well needs to include PT.  

The days are beginning to have a routine that is comfortable.  The music is playing louder and louder.  Reminds me of sitting in the middle of the choir loft with Heather playing the organ LOUD.  My favorite. It feels like being in a wind storm with the notes all around.    Never can have organ music to loud.  Some day that will happen again.  It can't be to soon for my fellow Cathedral Singers.  Just happened to think of Anna B. playing so many great hymns on the piano.  It's that music thing again..  

Monday, I hope to hear the doctor's decisions for what's to come.  

Yes.  Things take the time they take.  Yes, Mary Oliver I've memorized that..    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday