hump day...question answer day?

 Middle of the week day.  Brr.  It's the gift winter brings and needs to be returned to where it came from asap.  Love my throw electric...Everyone should have one to maintain good health!!!   Thinking about San Antonia Tx. where my cousin's daughter lives.  Thinking about Richardson Tx. where my brother-in-law lives and thinking about Kurt and family who live in Dallas.  And praying that Texans will soon receive some sort of warming for their homes.  

Angels were with me again last night.  Sleep continues to heal in lengthening spirts.  I am grateful.  My sleep apnea will probably keep me in the chair for a while.  Exhaustion from compromised breathing while asleep is something I'm trying to avoid.  It's not a pleasant thing. 

Made a few phone calls to friends yesterday.  One or two are good.  More that that are a challenge.  The effects of surgery to harvest lymphnods have affected nerves in my face, neck and upper chest and talking becomes a challenge with involuntary lip biting and more after my mouth moves for to long.  What a way to be shut up!!!1  .  As often heard...this to shall pass.  Swallowing has improved.

Today at 1...off to IU medical center once again.  My book is full of questions.  I would suspect some answers and than again probably some not answers.  

So many of you visit me daily when I look at my big box of cards.  You visit sometimes at night.  Yesterday cards came from Indy friends, a friend in Vermont and Michigan  I've challenged myself to look at the card and try to remember who sent it before I open it.  At 4 am this morning...Church at Sec. Presb. again.  It's good stuff.  

A few days ago...my song was,,, I owe the Lord a morning song of gratitude and praise.  ...I don't remember all of the second verse but what I do remember is...He kept me safe another night...I see another day.     So today...I see another day and I am grateful.  

IU Medical Center...ENT surgeon Dr. Moore.  Here we come!!!   1 pm can't come to soon.  I'm packing my book of questions soon.   

Comments

  1. Wow, so many things that are affected by your surgery that I wouldn't even think of. Praying for a good dr. appt. and many questions answered. Glad swallowing and sleep is improving. You are loved by many people...glad the cards are coming for you to enjoy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday