I'm not good at....

 I'm not good at a whole lot of things.  Math...bummer...cooking...lazy...fiction reading...loose interest.  Those things I can live with but the one that bothers me the most is...the marriage between what is good for my body at this point and what my mind races along wanting to do.  Who can tell me if I'm doing the best for both body and mind.  Mind is easier...I've had that for a whole number of years.  This  body...not so easy.  It's a new born.   So readers, give this new "problem" some thought.  Maybe the answer will come in a still small voice.  I'll be waiting with ears open.  

Another beautiful day marked Friday.  Grocery shopping was a success which did put me on the comfy chair when all was put away.  Later the voice said.  Time for a walk around the block. I answered...windy and cold.  No walk.  Later. I heard again, walk.  . Did I listen or ignore.  Of course I listened and really enjoyed the beautiful fresh air  walk with Stella Stroller once again.  She's a great friend.  Recorded the walk and sent the evidence to the grandsons!  I got a rousing clap from Adam!  Smoked white fish for supper with NO side dish of soup.  Just fish, crackers and cucumber slices as suggested by Leslie/Dennis...the fish givers.  How sweet it is.  One more meal to go.  

Today, driver Doug and I are heading to church to drop off purple and white fabric for the music folks to use during church service.  Purple for Lent!  I'll stop by to say hello to the Sat. Bread and Bowl soup kitchen folks who provide 2 meals a month to those folks stopping by the church for a take home meal.  I miss my fellow workers and the guests who come.  No more out of the house trips that I know of are planned until Tues.  Thinking body!!!  

Having new adventures with my I Phone.  We're getting to know each other.   Yesterday...something happened...perhaps a swipe or something and all of my family showed up on the screen.  Jared at work...Kimmy and family at home...Andrew talking to me.  Woo...what a reunion.  There is one thing I'm not good at on this machine...I've got to figure out how to hang up.  They just wouldn't go away which in a way was awesome.  Surprises abound and do I need to get better at  I phoning...Not spending a lot of time thinking about that.  

Temperature in the 50's today.  Guess what I'll be doing.   It has an easy answer.  A date with Stella. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday