Letting go.

 I need to get better at letting go.  It's God's time...not mine.  It is becoming clearer to me that the absence of sleep is directly related to the fact that I cannot use my c pap machine for another month.  Nights will be difficult until April.  So I need to make some plans.  What filled some awake time last night was hearing the first Sunday of Lent message from Sec. Presbyterian Church.  What a blessing.  The music, preaching and prayer time carried me along.  I spent that hour on the green recliner in the living room, a place of healing for many surgeries.  I love my Iphone friend who opens the window to new thinking during the dark of night. 

Since the surgery was long and breathing with support during those 10 hrs,  the body continues to find it's way to healing. I'm working with my before surgery and after surgery breathing machine.   Letting the body call most of the shots which it does if I let go,  can be a prayer focus.   Yes...I continue to walk expelling all that happened Feb. 1 that supported surgery.  Yesterday the trip to church was made.  I worked a bit in the sanctuary with a few visuals.  My back up team did a great job as well.  Being with my Bread and Bowl friends helped with healing of the mind. It was a good Saturday.  

On my front porch were  two bundles of pussy willows a gift from Mary Jo  signaling that days are warming.  I needed to add forsythia.   So off to the garden with care of balance. I'm a bit tippy in the garden.  ..I was successful.  There is nothing better than forced yellow flowers with pussy willows, a sure sign of spring to come.  I might cheat and add some fake forsythia. .   Friends are taking care of my mental health.  I am grateful.  Cards continue to come.  Friends are taking care of my mental health.  Gratitude abounds.  

My mind is on a continuous stream of information coming from our church office.  Serious illnessess leading to death continue to be marked.  None C virous related,  The church family is in need of comforting prayer.  The winter has been hard.  God is here, there and everywhere.  Thanks for listening to another emptying of thought.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday