Meetings.

 Meetings continue...Not prayer meetings.  No one needs to meet with anyone.  I feel they come when needed from all of you great support person and angels. .  Tues. it was a good meeting with the home health care folks.  They will check in every few days.  I'm finding already that  questions are fewer if one learns to wait in due time.  HH Care...it's a good thing.  

Today I met with my primary Doctor.  Brrr.  that was a cold trip to I U North.  Wheelchair made that a hoot of a ride.  Easy to tail gate the person in front of you.  Doug left me out to wait in the outer lobby. He parked the car.  Brrr.  A little old lady sort of like me using a cane helped to get me in.  That  was an amusing moment for both of us.  A wonderful time with Dr. Horsley him hearing the story and telling me that I got it right.  He did a wonderful patch job on my leg where the skin came from that should last till tomorrow.  It's a leaky thing that is treated like a burn.  A change in medication for Gout happened.  The less the better at this point.  

Tomorrow I think it should be staple take out day.  By the doctor...not Doug. I'm hiding the removers around the house.  That's  1 PM down at the Medical center Downtown.  Brrrr.  .  

Living in a compromised body is an interesting thing.  With the muscle traveling from my back to my head to protect the wound, my back needs a whole lot of support. Tiring to  sit on a chair at the computer and not using the back.  So this will be shorter.  PT should help that with time.  Great day to be home with cards galore.  Makes me want to call each of you to chat and say thank you.  I'll do that later. Need a little more energy. 

So...What's the music today.  Back Home Again In my sweet house where the Xmas lights are still shining from the windows.  MY choice.  .  

Love you all and a huge thank you to Kathy O keeping you all  on the same trip with me.  She along with a whole lot of other choir members at North United Church are my life savers.  Tomorrow if I have time I'll tell you about another dear church friend SEM.  She is my sister from another mother.  That's why I can't get rid of her. and really if I did, that would be the worst decision I have ever made.  She is just SEM to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday