Music

 Another song is with me.  It's a call and response.  This is the day, this is the day, That the Lord has made, that the Lord  has made. Let us be glad, let us be glad. And rejoice in it. and rejoice in it.   Yes this is the day of surgery and there is rejoicing.  I could list many rejoicings.  Good health for surgery, A husband  who is walking the walk with me.  Doctors that can make a change, Friends and family that support from many places.  Last nights sleep was a good one.  Now that's a gift of surprise. I might call that new music.  

Yesterday, the day was spent with many phone calls talking to lots, and lots of friends.  Messages of support came from textings, Cathedral Singers face book, e-mails and neighbor visits and just thinking about how good God is. 

And of course we took that short trip to get food for the birds.   A another coating of snow came during the night.  It makes the world a beautiful quiet place that will begin a new month.  Feb. 1.   

Now for some other words.   Pray without ceasing.  I'm swaddled in prayer just as Mary swaddled her baby.

 A man of many names,  Bro. Cassian and now Father Cassion or real brother-in-law Dee's e-mail shared that my brother family at the Monastery of the Holy Spirit are reading daily written blogs posted on the bulletin board.  My brother family is huge and a gift.  Brothers and the rest of my reader friends...the blog will take a break for a bit but Cassion will be posting from time to time messages that will arrive on his e-mail.  That goes for a host of other folks.  Friend Kathy will  send messages as Doug directs.  

The title of this entry is Music.  Once again church on line was good but a huge thank you to a wonderful clear tenor voice, that being Nate's.  The song...Lord, Here Am I, arranged by C. Courtney...one of the choirs favorite arrangers...and sung by Nate...Another gift to carry with me.  There are many gifts...we need to be aware of them.  There are many. 

And I had a TV visit again with the Mormon Tab.. 

Doug's alarm clock rang, I'm ready to close for this morning and move on to the next part of the day. 4:45.  My Brothers have already prayed for the day.  Thanks be to God.  

God be near and God is near.  


Comments

  1. We love you and are praying for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Holy Spirit started nudging me at 6am this morning. Nearly every 15 minutes since I hear the call of God to pray. You are a remarkable woman with a more than remarkable God.
    Kathy F.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I woke up early and started praying for you before it was time to get up. Thought about you lots and prayed lots and am continuing to pray. God is near you for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday