Sleep!!!!

 I must report....Yesterday the walk around the block with my PT friend Victor resulted in 2 one hour naps later in the afternoon.  What a blessing.  Then supper came from Upper Michigan and Lake Superior.  Smoked fish!   That is our favorite camping meal.  First the smell and then the sight of the fish put us right at the picnic table at Fort Wilkins.  It's our vacation spot now for over 45 years.  Since I was home instead of camping...What do I want to eat with fish...Well...I guess fish!  But I did break out the corn meal and made corn bread.  Doug ate fish...I ate fish with a bit of cornbread.  Last night's meal was Lake Trout...there will be more of that and then we'll dive into White Fish.  How sweet it is.  

The rest of the evening included phone calls with Eric and Jared, a game of 3/13 after supper and then an evening of TV.  I found once again my sleeping chair and the evening was ready to begin.  Change in plans.  Sleep...not TV was the agenda for the night..   Almost 10 hrs, many of those continues hours of sleep  What a huge blessing,  I mean huge.  There are probably a host of reasons, perhaps a lack of sleep and now catching up if that's possible. I'm thinking  that the walk with Victor is the MAIN reason sprinkled with prayers for rest..  When ever possible and for many healing reasons, walking will continue whenever the weather allows.  Gardening and camping is not to far away.  

Comments

  1. Sounds like another good day - and the best seems to be the long sleep! I had a day of sleep after my second vaccination. I couldn't do much else. Sleep is good.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday