Sunday Morning.

 Thinking about a song...Remember?   There's a hole in the bucket, Dear Lisa, Dear Lisa.  Well, the girls name is wrong.  The singer thinks the bucket is full.  And it might be but the hole is there.  And the bucket filled with energy just leaks out through that hole.  So it goes.  I'm doing my best to remember the hole and most of the time I do remember.  For most of the day and all of the night I'm spending time in my sewing room.  The chair is there, the TV is there, the I Phone is there and it's easy living to be in that room.  So...this morning it was looking a bit like a dump and I managed to do a bit of house cleaning and even pushed the sweeper through the mess.  The song for that is One room at a time sweet Jesus.  

Today is church day, the first Sunday in Lent.  My dear church friends met at North yesterday to do what I usually do.  That is to change the church color of the year from green to purple.  I'm excited to see the results and of course to hear the message of the day.  For me...visuals to support the morning message is almost as important as the message.   Not quite but almost.  

The rest of the day should be quiet.  I'm remembering that hole with the possibility of slowing the leak. 

Prayers for my friend David who has received a 4th stage cancer diagnoses and today is returning home to receive hospisce...(sp.) care. 

Comments

  1. Continuing to pray for you and praying for your friend David and his family!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday