Today...Emphasis on the day.

 Nights are a bit long but in some respects they were long before surgery.  So...surgery is not the entire reason to be awake I must remember.  So at three o'clock I emptied. the  dishwasher, folded a small load of wash and played games on my I phone.  Happy to have the energy to do all that.  And again saw the darkness leave the window to the day light.  I am blessed for many reasons. Waking is one of them.    I have a mind that works for most of the time.  Well, if I work on it, all the time.  

Today new dressings for my leg were delivered to the front door.  Many thanks.  Doug made a trip out to the drugstore for the usual pills and now we are honkered down for the snow storm.   Our needs are being met.  That's another blessing knowing that others are not so fortunate.  

Texting all five of my grandsons is such fun.  They were giving me a bit of a tease  and I e mailed a picture of my skin flap on my head.  Uck...Enough said.  I got them good.  I really saw it for the first time today.  Doug took a picture for record and I am eternally glad that I don't need to look at it when it's being dressed.  Today I washed my hair.  Took half the time to do it since half is gone for now.  Not sure I can count that a blessing.  That's still to be determined.  

So...the electric throw continues to be my friend.  Texting is a wonderful devise.  O T lady was here and I think she can move on to others more in need.  Tomorrow should be a quiet day and then Wed. at 1 am back to the Med. Center for staples out, drain out and I pray more answers to questions that didn't have answers last Thursday.  

Still have the Messiah streaming through my head as I heard it yesterday.  God is near.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday