With help..

 With help from many places far and near.  I have been gifted with the words...I'm back!!!  Today with the birthing day.  Both of our boys were birthed at Methodist Hospital and today I felt like I was pushed back into life.  It was remarkable, remembering that feeling of being swaddled in prayer, treated with kindness and respect, meeting folks who were so interested in the chore of bringing healing with a plan for a successful move to home.   Gratitude can be added.  So...tonight, Doug changed the drains...I have two in my back.  That will continue for a while.  Supper over via Doug.  I'm pain free and  feel the road to total recovery is still a ways away but I'm certainly have a good start on that journey.  Music...This is the day...to celebrate.  More mile markers are coming.  

Home health care folks are coming tomorrow, Tues.  A trip to my primary care doctor, Dr. Horsley is WEdnesday for a check up on ankle swelling related to gout.  I guess the body is saying that it's not really in favor of body abuse.  It will get some healing rest, believe me.  I'm blessed now to take care of that God given body.  So many cards.  So beautiful.  Flowers, beautiful geese, Chocolate chip card...only in picture.  Telephone calls, texts and more.  Just a few of the support leg that will never be forgotten.  

Yes. ..I'm back with a lot of help.  

So...gratitude comes from Doug and I for your willingness to walk along side as our minister Kevin of a few years ago would often say.  Thinking of the crowd of 5000 who walked with Jesus...I also was surrounded. 

Comments

  1. Thanking and Praising God. This is a great post and I'm so happy you are on the road to recovery and doing so well. Praying for a good report at the doctor's Wed., and for Doug who I know will be taking very good care of you, and praying for a continued great recovery. So happy to see your post! Made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, you are home and we are thrilled. So pleased to get the emails from Kathy last week and to hear of your day by day progress. Your journey is remarkable. Thank you for letting us be a part of it.
    Please know the prayers continue and we send love across the yards from window to window. I see your Christmas lights in the window and I pray, Thank you Jesus for all of your answered prayers. May this healing continue and may Lela continue to be held in your strong arms, Lord. Amen.

    Love,
    Kathy and Bill

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday