Good, Better..Maybe Best.

 A little sense came back.  Learning to live with an unhurried life is part of healing...I guess!!!  I'm trying to absorb that.  Doug was off to the barber shop.  Good grief.  There was little hair on top but the face was hidden almost from view.  It would seem that hair has slipped off his head to his jaws.  Soooo...that's how I get a new husband.  Lookin' good Doug.  In two weeks we are back in church for the confirmation of our grandson Andrew.  We've got to get ready to meet the people we know. It's been a year.   My hair do will be a little different but I usually can't see it.  So it will be a new me being introduced.  A healthier me.  I'm just another bald Russell.  

My last session with MR. PT guy brought graduation.  Another trip around the block with Stella brought a wonderful meeting with Barb who drove by in her car.  Woo...I got the neighborhood up dates of which there were more than a few.  Barb is such a good friend that I really have missed visiting.  Eric was her girls babysitter a few years ago.  She works in the medical field and we had a ton of stuff to share.  Doug was on his way out the door looking for me since I was gone an extra, extra long time.  What a guy!!!   I always take my phone with me and if I get tired, Stella offers a seat.  

Naps in the afternoon.  Another great soup supper. My all time favorite thing to fix.  After a friend drops off the soup it goes in the refrigerator...Directions follow...get it out of the refrigerator...pour it in two  bowls...put them in the microwave for a while...and move them to the table...call Doug and eat!   I could take a nap after eating right at the table.  We ended the table talk with a  3/13 card game which I lost after winning three in a row M. T. W.   Had to add that last part for sure.  Once  again  an interesting night this time with Victor B.  .the funny piano player.  Got to love his kind of humor.  Chopin made more music in the early morning hours.  Today already...Shower over, breakfast over, crossword puzzle over, extra cup of coffee over and the post is finished.  The sunshine is a bit late but it's coming soon hidden right now behind the clouds.   Woo...That's a great start to the day.  

No phone call from the Med. Center's Doctor Schneider.  Humm...I'll give him one more day!  Perhaps it's another Thurs. Tumor Board meeting for this crazy case of something.  Should I think...No news is good news.  Maybe so.  No amount of anxiety changes the future.  Something to remember. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday