GOOD MORNING!!!!!!!

 Yes.CAPITAL Letters  make the title even more interesting.  Last night was a great night so the morning is really good.  It was a 7 hr sleep night still in two chairs but the 7 is considered the all important number.  It has been almost 6 weeks since Feb. 1 and the body is saying even with a lot of abuse that came with a 10 hr. surgery on Feb. 1, remember I am healing and will live again to celebrate.  It's those long term healing messages that must be front and center in my memory bank.  Sometimes they get lost. Some stripes are just difficult to change, not impossible but difficult.  

Yesterday, from time to time was a gray rainy day.  I pushed Stella out on her walk which I looked forward to but the rain came.  So out came the phone for a call to my steady guy saying...Come and get me...which of course he did.  I could have taken an umbrella and if another gray day comes...one will fit easily into Stella's seat.  But I'm sure the steady guy will come when called.  

Judy appeared with FOOD.  Enough soup to feed an army.  The freezer continues to have an interesting assortment of dinner items.  I can't express enough gratitude for cards, phone calls, visits and menu items.  Blessings abound.  

So far this week...NO phone calls about coming health plans.  So today at noon, I'm going to do the phone call.  I hope that the fact that it's Friday is not a problem.  Sometimes I might think of this experience as flying in a hot air balloon. I'm not sure where the landing pad might  be or if the fuel will be enough to get me there. So at this point I need at least a refueling of information to carry me on for a bit.  The landing point to be determined by my doctors!  I'm grateful for my crew of which there have been many medical folks as well as the rest of you.   



Comments

  1. Good for you to make the phone call - we've all waited long enough! ! ! !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes - and hooray for the 7 hours. I love keeping track of my sleep with the CPAP and all the averages I get. I have been pretty steady at 7 for a long time. I hope you get back to a steady 7 soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday