Odd

 Yesterday was what I would call an ODD DAY.  I would suspect that it's what the surgeon called a day of fog that is often a part of healing..  Maybe it was a day to power down as well.  I was told there would be those kind of days.  I did a wonderful job of sitting and doing nothing and the hours just continued to go by with none of my help.  The sleep of Fri. night continued with a nap here and there.  Stella did get me out of the house for a once around the block and I asked Doug to take me with him on a field trip to the drug store.  Those never ending trips continue to be made.  The ODD part continued through the night with  much of it awake.  Perry Kea visited me with his Sunday morning Bible Study and I heard some wonderful music by way of the I phone. I would suspect it's the ODD part of getting well with parts of my body still a bit biffed about all the actions of Feb. 1.  Poor thing.  I'll not spend to much time trying to figure this all out because I don't have enough data to do that.  So be it.  

Today I'm grateful for Jesus Veg. Soup.  For now it' the name I've given to the Rita/Bob gift of soup.  It seems to have healing powers surrounding me with knowledge that people care.  And besides...it's the best veg. soup I have EVER eaten. Outstanding hitting every taste bud!  Doug hasn't tried it and that means more for me.  He loves his chicken nuggets.  

Today is church day.  We will attend via the computer once again.  The 8:30 service is open to folks with about 20 in attendance.  For now...we're at home.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday