ReLent

 Lots of time to think early this morning after listening to my friend Christopher at Sec. Presbyterian Church once again around 3 am.  Perhaps I should have skipped the Iphone event but I didn't.  His Lenten series of sermons are called Relent...in this case letting go of many things that might  control our lives  but should be released or relented.   This morning my mind spun with ideas of...camping, visiting Mi. family and more.   No...I need to let go of that exercise.  Someone else is in charge of the plans for the coming months.  Those wished for planning exercises will come to me in due time.  It's time once again to Relent and then someday it will be time to  recharge for the rest of life given to me.  

Yesterday, Stella was with me for a longer walk.  The outside air was so refreshing.  I had a nice talk visit with a neighbor.  Doug and I did a grocery store visit.  My neighbor, on more than one occasion has suggested ordering with a delivery.  I need to see people.  The grocery store does that for me.  It does take every ounce of energy to even make a short visit but for now...we will continue our visit.  Doug wants to eat.  He's willing and able to push the cart and help with bagging.  What a guy!    

There is light at the window.  The day is moving along.  Sarah's email greeted me this morning.  There is a phone call to make.  The sweeper needs to be run in a few spots.  Pansies still need planting although today's weather says...maybe tomorrow.  I will relent that decision for later.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday