Something.

 This week something should be coming.  I don't know what it will be or when it will be but I think something will be coming.  I think it will come via a phone call.  I must be ready what ever the something will be.  So...that's the challenge for both Doug and I.  The something is related to the Friday MRI with the  message for the next part of healing.  Has the site for the beginning cancer been found.  I'm feeling a bit off center on this one and I need to center myself.  I must think good.  

Sunday was literally a day of rest as it should be.  Stella and I were out walking, Ann came by with yummy chili soup.  Learning to lean of this kind of support given by so many friends has challenged my independent nature.   My friends know me well.   Lesson learned for now.  Friends are helping me to share the load bringing comfort and peace so  healing can continue.  

Doug's challenge came yesterday with another reminder that the hernia is still with him.  So when will that surgery answer be determined.  Our solution for now...no more nuggets.  He love them but both were present  in the latest two painful episodes.  It's a guess.  Prayers for good decisions concerning his health issue need to continue.  For now there is no pain.  That's another "think good" for now.    

Comments

  1. Here's a thought from my Bible study of this morning: God will customize His work in your life to lovingly grow you in specific ways, at specific times.

    I'm not certain this will speak to you at all, but I do know that God is working in our lives to create and recreate us to serve Him. We are always impacting others for Christ, and I see this in you now.
    God Bless you, Lela.
    Kathy F.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday