The gift of stuck and unstuck.

 The weather got a bit stuck yesterday...Rain and wind and then more rain and wind with March temperatures.  Well...what should I expect...It's March.  It's always a little of this and a little of that and then a whole lot of both.  Makes April feel like a breath of fresh air.  The good pain continued at a healthy clip.  That's gardening leg pain from two days ago.  Such a reminder of what will be the good, warm, sunny, long outside days to come.  I need to buy a few more seeds to add to my stash.  

Yesterday was a day with the electric throw blanket.  That was a very good place to be with thanksgiving reminders that the body continues to move toward feeling healed. .  For now...it's not stuck!!!   When it does get stuck, hot showers help relax those muscles that tighten.  And do they tighten.  Messing around with neck lymph nodes can be irritating.   An additional fact which I haven't discussed lately is sleep.  Last night's sleep was an 8 hr. deal.  Now let's talk about a gift.  That certainly was a surprise and a gift I don't take lightly. Still a two chair rotation but I have nothing to complain about.    I might say that 8 hours was even better than  before surgery.  Woo, woo.  I'm tooting my horn for sure.  

Today might be a cleaning out day decision  following a little clean out day yesterday..  The mood seems to be pointing that direction.  Noah is coming for the day's entertainment.  It's been a while.    Love having him.  It's waffles for lunch, card playing and if the outside weather permits, there might be a walk with Stella thrown in sometime in the afternoon.  It's a temperature thing today.  No rain predicted.  It's still March, you know!  Blessings abound in so many ways and places.  I am grateful.  .  The window is full of light...Friday is here.  Thanks be to God.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday